Sunday, May 30, 2010

Packing Light (clothes for now) ~~ to Taipei!!

So, couple days ago, I pondered what kind of "theme" of my outfits I'd pack in my luggage to Taipei and Indonesia!! Then I read MadsAboutYou's comment on my last post: what's not to wear when she travels to Philippine? 


That's quite a good way of eliminating USELESS clothes and keeps packing tidy! If you must looking fab. for some reasons, or some parties, .... there is always a place to SHOP, isn't it!!


Then I thought about my way.... "the theme"-- Ah, ~ PRINTS.... all kinds of prints. They do best when mix and match together. Digital or ink-jet, animal, floral, abstract,......doesn't matter!!! ^^


Other than Marni's vivid color combination, I love the conventional ways of doing prints of Dries Van Norton's collection.  I waited for sales to embrace myself in some busiest but also the pretties prints of his collection. (His prints is not digital print and thus takes a lot of work a.k.a expensive for those intricate prints to complete layers by layers.) 


Photobucket

Photobucket


An art!


Dries Van Norton 08/09 A/W n' 09/10 S/S!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love it!


Photobucket
Definitely want to challenge it!! :P


Photobucket
Wow,...


Photobucket
Pretty!!


Photobucket
... some accessories, maybe? 




Photobucket
Not an official debut of my Dries Van Norton.... lol


Those should be enough for a month traveling.
I pack those samples from masks, eye gels, moisturizer, and lots of cleanser.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
There are 3 categories in my packing. 


Photobucket
2 Jean shorts in different lengths (Helmut Lang and Genetic Jeans), Helmut Lang purple suede legging/trousers and J brand twill jeans.


Photobucket
These are my "theme"... prints! (Dries Van Norton and Michael Angel)


Photobucket

Here and there are some shirts, tanks, and maxi dress in case I needed them to do mix n' match!! (From Erin Kleinberg, Vince, Kain Label and American Vintage)


Photobucket
2 LBD, they are easy to do a proper dress-up w/ accessories for any event. (Burberry and Stella McCartney quilted fitted dress)

I will get down to SHOES soon........ ^O^
 Later!
xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...