Sunday, May 30, 2010

Leather Skirt and Skincare Ritual!!

I think it is safe to say that all the leather byproduct such as leather jackets, leather tanks, leather vests, leather capes (hum...I'd love to have one), leather pants (shorts, any sort), leather skirts, leather hats, leather gloves..... are wardrobe essentials. 


I had a pretty inspiration from her outfit.  (A super beautiful model, and a photographer)I don't have a leather shorts yet but I so much want to get one now!! :P
http://www.hanneli.com/




Photobucket

My ODJ. 

1. Top: 
  • Black tube bra
  • Zara pink tank
  • HM lace cropped jacket
2. Bottom: 
Vintage BCBG leather mini skirt
3. Accessory:
  • Organic white beret (bought at wholeFoods.com)
  • Chanel 08' star brooch
  • Marc Jacobs (past season) white aviator sunglasses
  • some complimentary golden bangles from NM 
  • PS1 yellow clutch
4. Shoes:
Chloe ankle wrap sandals in nude/tan
Photobucket


Photobucket

Today we took kids to SF zoo and had a great time w/ Renee's family again. The difference of this time from last week is hubby came along and we had a great food in B STAR restaurant!!! 

 Photobucket
It is located between Clemence and 2nd, 3rd st. of SF city!


Photobucket
The very special salad that I never had before is Tea Leaf salad... the tea imported from Burma.

Photobucket

The very dark..... olive green stuff is TEA.... they will mix every salad in front of you!!

All the food is wonderful and I will let yourself to explore when you are in SF city!!!

Photobucket

I thought that my skin gets brighter and brighter (even skin tone) these days and I'd love to share couple things w/ you!!
(ps. no foundation, no compress powder anything, only NIA 24 sunblock mixed w/ Lara Mercier tinted moisturizer as the base)

Photobucket
Those 3 things are my current ritual skin regime .... 
The DDF, Chantecaille, and NIA 24 mineral niacin sunblock (which Oprah highly recommended)!! 

Try them if you like.
I have almost done my packing and will share w/ you tomorrow!
Good day.


xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...