Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Hat!!

Coincidentally, I paired HATs when wearing both Tsumori Chisato and Kron By KronKron shoes twice. I am glad that I will be able to act nonchalant for anyone staring at me curiously!! Well, in fact, people are very nice, they mostly smile at me and my hat! ^^ 




Photobucket
Vintage ivory hat. 

Photobucket
It is a bit like peasant blouse as the two big sleeve holes kinda attached to the torso. 

Photobucket

M Mission dress, Max Mara skirt (wear inside-out to show polka dot lining), Chisato pale pink blouse, charcoal tights, blue polka dot socks, Kron by KronKron sling-back wedge

Tsumori Chisato s/s 10'
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There is nothing un-like about her pieces!!!!


MY ODJ.

Chisato blouse
Urban outfitter highwaisted skinny jeans
Kron by kronKron shoes
PS1 yellow clutch
G Shock watch
Designer Elfi's chain n' beads necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
This is the perfect hat for me to wear to Taipei and Indonesia..... it says SPF 50+!!
(Bought at WholeFoodsMarket, By San Diego hat company)


Photobucket
Maybe these two cute things could be my future hats too!! 
(from Lilith)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...