Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target.... A Great Add-ons for Home and for Girls!!

Yeah, I know, Target's website is down and boo...... such a bummer!! 
I know if I can't see anything online, I'd pissed so I decided to stop by Target even though I am slow-motioned driving there when I should really vroom vroom....... before everything is gone!!


Photobucket
You know, I am not the crazy one...this is only the modest. 


Well, not so bad and here are the hauls I scored...{no, I did pay, and I can't believe I bought $691 from Target which is equal to a year supply of toilet paper, kids' shampoo, cheetos, toys, gift wraps, Mascaras, and maybe kids' Halloween costumes, Christmas cards I ever spent.}  except I really want a Missoni throw and maybe that bike just to display it in our living room!! {Therefore my guests will know what's the big deal of Missoni for Target, right?!} 


Photobucket
For girls, me and for home. 


Photobucket
Two pillows and one zigzag storage box which I used for leveraging dimensional look for photo frames at the side table. 


Photobucket
Go color and pattern wild in family room. 


Photobucket



Photobucket
For Heidi and me


Photobucket
For Ilona


Photobucket
For Niel, my son. {I hope he doesn't mind....  ^O^}




Love that mini skirt which would go perfectly with my last year buy M Mission sweater!!


Photobucket
I put back the hat as I have way too many... but keep the lightening socks. Hooray~~


Photobucket
Cardigan, check (out)!! 



Photobucket


Photobucket
Both Oct. magazine 



Photobucket
Yeah, I love the zigzag sweat pants, it is a keeper!!




Stay tuned .. I shall have more modeling pic. in the next following days..
Play with zigzag pattern ~~ 


xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...