Monday, January 18, 2010

Only ME Style!!

I was talking on the phone w/ my dear friend, Isabel, the other day. She told me that I am the only person she knows that have the "highest tolerant threshold" among her friends. 


What does she mean by that?


1. I have 3 young children and never had ONE single nanny's help. (Thanks to my DH and my training skill for men for sharing house chores. hah........)

2. She thinks I never get tired of dressing myself up cause' having 3 kids seems doesn't bother me at all. 

3. I mix-n'-match clothes the best........ what she really means is when I get bored w/ summer clothes, I start wearing fall or winter clothes and vice versa.  And it seems I withstand any circumstance of weather condition. ^O^ ha ... ha.... ha.... Thanks to the nice weather in California!!


4. Always so energetically driving up to SF city at least ONCE a week by myself.  I must say, I feel I am suffocated living in the suburban. :P

Then, there I know myself even better!! I am a control-eccentric. I don't trust people when I can do things on my own .... (are you like me too?!!) haha.....


Weekend is always family time as I said before. 

Why shop at Vintage store when you know you have clothes which you had long forgotten about!! ( I know, when you spend too much and vintage shop might be the best bargain for designer clothes.)


So, are you ready for the spring/summer 2010?
  • anything w/ military green?
  • something w/ floral accent?
  • possibility of alternating old jean skirt, shirt.....?
  • trench coat?
  • cropped pants?
  • stripes or gingham shirt or skirt? 
  • white shirt, white shirt dress, white ruffle blouse or skirt?
  • .........
  • A super fit body!!?
Ok, if you are not ready just yet, let tomorrow be the first day to start!! :) 



You can tell where we were today!! ... Borders bookstore!







 

I piled up my vintage black beads necklace w/ BR bought ivory necklace.... my own statement piece!!



My ODJ. 


1. Top: 
  • cream dress w/ layered skirt which I said it might be a copycat.
  • Helmut lang leather cropped jacket
2. Accessory:
  • Y3 wool hat
  • two tones croc embossed leather belt
  • Lanvin leopard happy sac 08'
  • beaded necklaces
  • Chanel two tones 09' hosiery
  • 09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump




Ah, there Ilona is doing her funny style again.
hum..... ragga w/ monkey moves!! hahahahah......  

NOW, are you ready for Valentine?!!!! :)

Have a great Monday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...