Monday, August 3, 2009

Squared Toe Heels - Alexander McQueen!!!

First of all, thanks to some ladies who emailed me about a little story of herself and commented here. I really am appreciated that. I shall announce the winner on Aug. 9th (Sun.) for that pretty eco plastic white flower bracelet! I, myself, can't wait to know who is the lucky winner! :)


I love the soft feeling of touching and the luxury look of wearing anything in SATIN.

Even though I know satin is high metainence, and it is not practical for moms w/ kids constantly around, I just can't help loving, buying, wearing and keeping admiring them.

Today I took this new Alexander McQueen square toe pumps out for a test drive. I really like the trendy yet elegant look of its squared toe. I don't know how many seasons I can wear this kind of heels through w/o being critiqued that I am fashion-behind!! lol.. So now, just let me rock in them before it is too late!!!! :)


The heels are needle thin, and you have to be expert in wearing high heels.
Say, if you at least know how to tuck your butt tight, suck your stomach in, always look ahead and don't care where your kids ran off whichever the direction is,
then you will be able to wear this heels like me!!!! lol ha ha ha ha ..... (You know I am just kidding.)



You know, I felt that square toe look gives a uber-chic sexy which is so different from pointed toe heels.






Pardon those blurred pic. as my son insists taking them for me when I preferred to do it myself. well...... kids all wanted to be older, more mature when I am now fighting aging so hard!! haha...

Now I start feeling this pair of Alexander mcQueen heels, and I shall have a much better look for them in the future. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...