Monday, August 3, 2009

I got another award!yah!

The lovely Victoria at www.lilyloveslola.blogspot.com has nominated me for an award as one of her favourite blogs to read. There's always alot of awards doing the rounds but I can honestly say that I really appreciate every single one that I get. It great to know that people enjoy reading my blog. If you haven't already checked out Victoria's blog, give it a whirl...I can guarantee you'll love it!

I have picked my 12 favourite blogs that I love to read:

1) 15 Steps, then a beauty blog www.5andrablogs.blogspot.com - A gorgeous girl with amazing skin and impeccable style, I always look forward to seeing what designer swag she's lusting after.
2) Alpha Blonde www.alpha-blonde.blogspot.com - The epitome of blonde glam...I wish I had her hair! She is truly stunning, a lovely girl and does fantastic vids!
3) I Love...the obsessions of a Shopaholic www.marie-loves.blogspot.com - A wicked girl with a wicked sense of humour, her posts always make me laugh and smile.
4) Kelanjo www.kelanjo.blogspot.com - I love her down to earth style and she's the type of girl you can imagine being friends with.
5) Lipstick Rules www.lipstickrules.blogspot.com - A really friendly blogger that I did a swap with, she does really interesting posts and is definitely a yummy mummy!
6) Miss Natty's Beauty Diary www.nattyngeorge.blogspot.com - She offers out amazing tips on things like self tanning that I never thought of, I love her FOTD's!
7) Vex in The City www.vexinthecityx.blogspot.com - I love her straight talking style and sense of humour in her posts. She does great FOTD's and I am coveting her make up collection!
8) ♥lipgloss86 www.lipgloss86.blogspot.com - She is one of the most friendly bloggers I have come across and has taken a genuine interest in my wedding plans, it's always great to hear from her and pick up make up tips.
9) ...It's in the bag! www.gillian-itsinthebag.blogspot.com - A relatively new blogger who has done some great posts already...we have to support the newbies!
10) Moggalicious www.moggalicious.blogspot.com - A gorgeous fellow Scottish blogger who was the first one to enter my Miss World Contest...I'm sure you'll agree she did a sterling job!
11) Zoella www.schoee.blogspot.com - I want her hair!It's amazing!She is a cute little thing who does really good FOTD's and it's nice to have a peek into her world.
12) Lollipop26 www.lollipop26writes.blogspot.com - This girl is the reason I started blogging in the first place...she is one of the most popular bloggers out there and it's easy to see why. Her vid's are amazing, she posts about interesting products and she's always trying out new things.

I would highly recommend you follow all of these fantastic blogs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...