Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can't Get Even Brighter, Orange + Fuchsia!!

My outfit is so bright that I believe even bulls can see me far far far away!! haha...

However, my mood is down down down as I just realized that I might lost my Chloe sunglasses. ..... :( As seen from the modeling pic. of yesterday, I took off my sunnies but I just can't seem to recall where exactly I lost it among those two shops I stopped by yesterday. Well, look from the bright side, I guess I just gave myself a good reason to look for a new pair then!!!!


Long time no see my Another Chloe sunglasses!! hehe..

I almost always wear my new acquisition right away, so here they are again-- Alexander McQueen square toe pump!!

1. TOP:
  • Venassa Bruno fuchsia long shirt
  • Splendid gray w/ ruched pockets cardigan
  • Turquoise vest
2. BOTTOM: Levis Coral skinny jeans
3. Shoes: Alexander McQueen square toe black satin pump
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Batucada eco plastic black flower decor. bracelet
  • Chloe brown w/ gold metal trim sunglasses
  • Chanel 08 s/s black rodeo drive large tote


Come on, Ilona!! Take a pic. w/ mommy!! :)




After soccer practice, kids love a sweet treat, frozen yogurt!!


Niel, where do you think my face is!!!??/&^%%$#@


There you go, Niel!!!! Thanks, son!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...