Friday, July 17, 2009

Quick Fix: Dealing with Eyeshadow Fallout


Hi Beauties!

I know, I know. I've been super lazy with the posts lately. I'm Sowy! I'm back!

Here's a great quick fix for Dealing with Eyeshadow Fallout:

1. It's always best to start with your eye makeup and follow with foundation. This way, any fallout could be easily removed instead of ruinning your perfect foundation.

2. If you follow step 1: You can easily get a bit of your moisturizer on at a Q-tip, and sweep away any powder that fell below your eyes and on your cheeks.

3. Finish with your foundation! Voila!

Bonus: Before you begin any makeup, moisturize your face. While you apply your eye makeup, the moisturizer will have time to be absorbed into your skin. This ensures beautiful looking foundation.

XOXO,
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...