Friday, July 17, 2009

Accessories: Chanel Pearl Necklace, Some Floral Brooch n' Hair Clip!!


My current fav. bang from Rihanna!


Rihanna and Katie Holmes reach their big time in their signature bang and chopped bob hairstyle!


I just realized I really "need" another shorts when I am looking for ONE to go w/ Max Mara green apple top this morning. However, I already have shorts so I kick off the thoughts of "spending" again!! I assume even a tweed one won't be too hot to wear...... and maybe it would be ok w/ another wool vest on if I stay in the air-conditioned indoor!! Whatever works to get rid of a reason to spend money!!! lol



My friend, Pei, said that I look like a "boy" in the pic. the other day....hum...maybe I will look good w/ chopped bob hair-do then!! :)

MY ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Max Mara tank top w/ twisted racer back in green apple

  • Taupe wool vest w/ strings
2. BOTTOM: Max&Co. brown tweed shorts
3. SHOES: Christian Louboutin gold wedge
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Floral hair pin
  • Rosy beige floral brooch
  • Chanel 09 s/s pearl necklace
  • Chloe 09 s/s orange Sally

See, finally my silly bang cut by myself two weeks ago grows longer and looks natural now. haha....

After done dress-up, I start playing w/ my Chanel pearl necklace. I never wanted to wear it differently until today. I wear it as Y style pedant and clip a floral brooch to hide the hook joint. I am quite content w/ this 09 s/s pearl necklace with rhinestone accent and I am still palpitating whenever I wear it.




Seriously, do I look like a guy w/ short hair?!!!! lol

You know what, I think a pair of earring is missing....that's why!! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...