Friday, July 17, 2009

Korres Skincare Samples

Hi girlies!

Just a quick post to let you see the Korres samples I received today from the lovely people at Bath & Unwind. I was very interested to try out this brand as I've heard alot about it from other bloggers. I have labelled what they sent me and listed a more detailed description below:

Fig Body Butter - Extra moisturising and smoothing cream for dry skin conditions. Ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees. Fig Extract provides energy to the cells while toning and regenerating the skin.

Olive and Rye Night & Day Cream - Anti-ageing and firming

Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturiser - with SPF6 and containing olive and nut oils.

Wild Rose Mask - instant brightening and illuminating vitamin C mask


I can't wait to try these out and I will post a review to let you guys know how I got on and what I thought of them. Korres isn't a cheap brand so I wouldn't want to shell out good money until I know that the products are worth it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...