Monday, June 8, 2009

My Favorite Products (for now)

Hi Beauties!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did! and now I am very, very tired. [Is it 5 pm yet? :-D]

Anyway, back to business. I've seen quite number of youtube gurus and bloggers begin posting their top favorite products monthly. Since I couldn't think of anything clever or unique to post today (and I'm tired), I figured why not be a copy cat?

So, here's the list.

1. Chanel Teinte Innocence Foundation in #60 Hale/Wheat (translated in MAC dialect asNC40):
Now, I know what you're thinking. "Girl! This is too expensive in these hard times!" But, I was running out of my MUFE HD foundation and I'm currently going through a foundation addiction. I decided to shell out the $47 for this foundation because I think I really love CHANEL now (sorry MAC!). Why I love it? It looks soooo pretty on! The finish is very luminous and I can't get enough of that 'glowy' look. Think Jlo!

2. China Glaze Shower Together nailpolish
Such a beautiful blue-green color. I read on Makeupalley that this color was MADE for NC40 girls. So, of course I bought it. Love it.
Order it here: http://www.head2toebeauty.com/nail_polishes/npo_china_glaze1.htm

3. MAC Painterly Paintpot
Most of you have heard the saying, "If it's not broken, don't fix it". This all time classic (at least for me, this was the first of my Paintpots) is still my all time favorite paint pot. You can do basically any look with this base and I've used it in my last 2 videos as proof that I love it. LOL

4. MAC Studio Scupt Concealor
Goodbye, dark undereye circles! I love this because it gives great coverage and it's not hard to work with. I found that the MAC Studio Finish Concealor was great but the consitency of it made me tug at my skin, even if i warmed it up on my skin.

5. MAC Pink Plaid Matte Lipstick
I have a weakness for pink blushes and lipsticks! This pink is great because I can wear it during the day without looking tacky. (ie, MAC's Girl About Town is hard to pull off in a corporate environment).

6. MAC 109 Brush
Oh! MAC 109, How did I live my life without thee? For I love you so much, I could care less that thou sheds on my Chanel Bronze Universal.

Everyone needs this brush! Enough said.

7. Soleil Tan de Chanel (formerly named Bronze Universal)

Wow! beleive all the hype, this is such a great bronzing product. I have a 'Product Report" on this coming soon.


XOXO,
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...