Monday, June 8, 2009

L'Occitane Love


I have used quite a few L'Occitane products as I have a mild skin condition (Psoriasis) and I'm always battling to keep my skin from becoming dry. This can be a real task in winter so thank god it's summer time! I have three products that I want to recommend to you all that have been out and out saviours for my skin. I was thinking that if it can make my skin satin smooth when I have this condition, then imagine the effect on normal skin...

Now although the stuff may be pricey, a little goes a long way and I think the price tag is worth it for how amazing your skin feels afterwards. The first saviour product is the Almond Shower Oil (£15 for 250ml)...this stuff is delicious, it smells great, foams easily when you use a shower puff and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. The best thing is that it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, just really hydrated. I often find it hard to find the time to put moisturiser on my whole body after a shower but with this product, you can skip that step!
The next product is similar and it's the Grape Seed Shower Oil (£14.50 for 250ml) and is equally as wonderful. If I really really had to choose then I would choose the almond oil one, simply because it smells so yummy! The last one is a bit of a curve ball as it's actually designed for men. It's the Shaving Gel (£9 for 150ml). I used this one day when I had run out of my own shaving gel and when I realised how much better it is, I started buying it for myself! This is without doubt the best shave gel I have ever used and the only one that will prevent any cuts from your razor. It smells nice and is made will natural oils which leave your skin feeling amazingly soft. It produces a really soft lather and as with the other products, you only need a small amount. My boyfriend also uses this stuff but we always have to get a couple of them coz I have a tendency to nick his all the time!ha ha.

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...