Monday, June 8, 2009

Different Dress Code For Morning n' Evening.

I normally won't wear heels during days in Taipei since I sweat a lot. I believe most celebrities don't wear heels during the day neither since they would dress up so much w/ heels more during the night when they go dinner, shopping, an interview or go to the lounge. Celebrities like to look effortless chic during the day when they are not "on duty". :) Then, they want to look very posh, absolutely gorgeous to others at night when they are ready to show their faces in public. @<@ I would think that's a great way of letting the feet rest and giving the skin a break from putting heavy make-ups. Then they will always look so fabulous in front of the camera or IRL. I am not a celebrity for sure, but I do find myself dress differently from day to night in Taipei. It simply is because I sweat too much during the day. lol hahah..... By the way, I like sweating as I do exercise, but rest of the day, I'd like to keep myself dry and fresh. So I don't do hot yoga at all....I feel that I don't get to exercise that much but sweat!!! :)

..........................................................................................

Why do I wear that cape in such a hot weather during the day?
Oh,..to cover my butt when my little daughter pours water on me just before we are heading out. :( However, I found the teal green is so flattered w/ my Chanel 09 s/s camellia scarf on the straw hat.

I bought that gray polyester yoga pants the other day and I can't wait to do Power Yoga when I am back to USA.



We went home to change after taking kids to experience all works of life
inside Living Ball department store in the evening which called BabyBoss and is a fun activity that all kids love. We had dinner w/ cousins, uncles, aunties; Therefore, a little cocktail dress is always a great choice when doing the last min. dress-up.

My last piece of unworn clothes before tonight, Juicy Contour chiffon dress......w/ Chanel 09 pearl necklace n' Chanel black mini caviar flap.
I actually had the whole set of sapphire rings and earrings on which I bought/blogged last week but pic. didn't show. *<*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...