Friday, October 14, 2011

Friends live in LA is having their best fun of shopping at this moment. 


Why? 


A charity event held in SCP where has a lot of boutiques and shops participate and the stores give their customers 20% off EVERYTHING!!! Thus, couple of my friends are so lucky that they can get their YSL tribute sandals for 20% off with the hottest colors available in this season. Well, I guess I have a pair iridescent taupe Tribute and a pair of Tribtoo pump, I am very content. I shouldn't tantalize myself by looking at all those pretty new colors online, coz "To see is to desire"! {lol.... Mental note... no more lurking...}  Even my son starts noticing his mom, MOI, has quite a shoe collection already. 


Today's inspiration comes from the heels ...... from friend's shopping list..... 


MY ODJ 


Korea local made faux collar with beads, American Apparel 3D mesh sweater, RLX (Ralph Lauren) wool sweatpants with ribbed ankle, Urban Outfitter gold metal triangle earrings, Korea local made black spiky bracelet, YSL iridescent tribute sandal, Anthropologie polk dot cat's eye sunglasses/PRADA tortoise sunglasses, ZARA kelly green leather oversized clutch! 

Polk dot cat's eye sunglasses is fun... right?


NOTE: Is it time to get a new bra for yourself? ^O^

Grab a deal!!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...