Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Piece of Missoni for Target of Woman Collection.

Yes, I bought one in size XL cardigan from girl's collection. {maybe I will wear it on the weekends) Since I also bought one for my older daughter and we two can wear an exact identical look.... since I didn't score the white/zigzag cardi. from woman's collection and I really like this lighter version of zigzag, oh, well, ... since I can fit in just fine. ^^

Yes, finally come down to this last piece of frenzy zigzag Missoni for Target mini skirt!!

For some reason those zigzag/lightening pattern made me want to put on something pointed on myself {not teeth nor horns, since Halloween is still far.}... thus, Melissa suede gray curved platform heels!!!!

Etoile Isabel marant one shoulder blouse, Max & Co. light cream leather biker jacket, Missoni for Target mini skirt, neon yellow tights, Melissa gray curve platform heels, Alaia 11' laser-cut red tote, wool wrapped loop earrings, Prada limited edition 11' s/s tortoise sunglasses 



I feel like putting on pin stripped blazer vest or wearing horizontal stripped sweatshirt but instead, I think this busy one shoulder blouse and leather jacket should be loud enough but co-exist with my bottom half without killing the fun of it!!!! 

Have a nice weekend yo'al!!!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...