Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This and That......

"Sequins" is like leopard pattern, a forever piece if you wear it right!!  Keep the whole look simple is the key. {Of course you might play the game differently if you are going to Las Vegas, right?! } 


The Dolce & Gabbana look is from Aug. fashion magazine which totally reminds myself my cheap sequined legging from Romeo & Julia. { bought at Loehman} 


Photobucket
Realway Vs. Runway!


Today my girl friends and I went out for lunch and to get together for my birthday. I couldn't believe my eyes as their personal style just got better and better and most importantly, I love all the gifts they picked for me. ^O^ {Yeah, this is the evil side of me when only think of myself.} But seriously, they are willing to have photos taken and under one condition: Make sure they all look pretty! {Hooray!!} 


Photobucket

Photobucket
On Pei: Zara top, Celine "Box" camel bag. She is very vintage-y look today. 
{The facial expression on her just earned her another 10 points..... 99 pts. lol.} 

Photobucket
Ben Amun {There is more intricate version on the blog.}


Photobucket
Always think outside the box, then your necklaces can be very versatile! As a headpiece or bracelet or you can even wear it on your shoulder!! {Necklace from BCBG Max Azria }


Photobucket
left to right: J crew bracelet, then both momo's March bracelets

Photobucket
The color punch! {I think I am trying to do "Byzantine style" there}

We girls are very true to ourselves and to each other when we are bosom friends. That's such a blessing, right?!!


Be true to yourself first!
xoxo Rachel   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...