Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trend Irrelevant, Fashion Connected!!

My friend, Elfi Altendofer, always makes gorgeous and bold necklaces! I couldn't wait to get my hands on her newest pieces!! ^^  I had her custom-make two necklaces for one with pink beads on safety pin and the other with yellow spacers. The outcome of the looks are intricate and one-of-a-kind luxury!

I always have my own interpretation of edge, fun and urban twisted look, as you know!

Photobucket
  Yu gave me the white butterfly patterned lace legging which is too tight to fit me but my solutions is have the legs cut-off and trim the edges as they now are my arm/leg warmers and thus the "bottom" becomes my "SHORTS" for this look!!!

Photobucket
Yellow spacers and pink,clear,yellow, blue beads, translucent glass-tube on big safety-pins spike necklace. 

Photobucket

Urban look 1.

1. Top: 
Max Mara asymmetrical tee


2. Bottom: 
sheered black legging with self-stitched emboridery 
lace shorts (cut off from leggings)
  
3. Accessory:
Elfi Altendorfer yellow spacer safety pin spiky necklace
Elfi Altendorfer pink beads small safety pin bracelet 
Free people metallic peach leg warmers
Chanel 08' large Rodeo drive tote (still my love~~)

4. Shoes:
Alexander Wang Abbey Gray sandal heels

Photobucket
A statement piece that differentiates you from anyone else!

Urban Look 2.


1. Top:
Theory black tee
Helmut Lang asymmetrical leather/jersey jacket 
 
2. Bottom:
Hudson black low-rise skinny jeans

3. Accessory:
Elfi Altendorfer fuchsia safety pin spike necklace
Hermes Croc belt with green/taupe buckle
Chanel 08' large Rodeo Drive tote

4. Shoes:
Alain wrap boots

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Big and small safety pins intervening between each other!!

Photobucket
I love the strong contrast of Fuschia necklace and blue coated with Deborah Lippomann baby blue glitter nail polish. 

Photobucket


What's your fave. statement pieces?
Have fun with it. 
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...