Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OOTD - Newly Minted

The first ray of Sun this weekend made me giddie with excitement. Spring has finally decided to spring! Putting aside my coat I decided to ditch the layers in favour of something lighter and brighter.
This asymmetric bell sleeve tunic from Topshop makes a perfect transition piece into Spring. I love the delicate mint green and kimono inspired sleeves.
Since the top has so much volume and movement I paired it with leather(esque) trousers from Oasis. The Sun didn't do these any favours, they thankfully didn't look nearly as shiny in person!
Thigh high boots (ZARA) aren't something I would ever wear in the day, but I thought they would be quite fun for picture purposes.. and to scare the passers by.
My necklace is from Talullah Tu, purchased about a year ago it's unfortunately no longer on the site, but here are plenty more that I am eyeing up! ;).

I have previously also paired this top with a Reiss mint belt to cinch in the waist and add a little more shape.

Are you as excited as I am for Spring? What are your key fashion pieces for the new season? xxx

P.S. If you ever wanted to see what my hair is like left naturally to its own wild ways.. tah dah! Curly Wurly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...