Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chanel + Marni = Unbelievable!!

It has been quite a while since the last time I put together an ensemble with lots of Chanel custom jewelry...well, you know what, today, I had a strong inspiration from browsing through Marni's last season look and I had to give it a try! ^O^


Marni 2010 PF (style.com)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My ODJ

1. Top:
Boss Orange mustard turtle neck 
Marni houndstooth shearling jacket  

2. Bottom: 
Chanel 11' big pocket navy skirt 

3. Accessory:
teal striped leggings
Chanel 11' Cruise gold brooch (pin on the necklace as belt)
Chanel 09' pearl necklace (as belt)
Chanel 10'A maroon tote with gray handles 

4. Shoes:
 09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 

Photobucket
Love all the saturated colors all over me on this pictures. ^^

Plan a fun weekend, shall we all?!!
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...