Thursday, March 3, 2011

Keep it Short or at least Fun-Pattern!!

I finally feel that we are at the same page as 2011 f/w runway show!!  As right now the temperature dropped and I gotta to wear warm coats again. I normally have a strong cold-resistant threshold but better keep up the strong immune system cause' friends around me are having serious flu going on one and another!! ><


I love cropped jackets, pants as well as my ever-growing-so-slow short hair style. I am keeping myself so amused just by going through those outfits I put together!! And I have a very consistent style.....heels, heels, heels, if not, wedges! ^O^


Photobucket


Marni 10A houndstooth shearling cropped/upside-down two-way jacket


Photobucket
I bet you can't even count how many patterns on me here~ ^O^


My ODJ


1. Top:
Humanoid orange long sleeve tee
Marni 10A


2. Bottom:
Lilith cropped tartan shorts w/ big pockets


3. Accessory:
San Diego hat co. lace/striped hat (bought at Whole Food Market)
Lilith no toe dots socks 
Celine cream boogie tote 


4. Shoes:
Kron by KronKron shoes


Beauty tips:
NIA24 sunblock + Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer SPF 20 
Deborah Lippmann gray nail polish
Anna Sui orange blush 
YSL 29 Fuchsia lip stick 
YSL NEW 11' 42 light fuchsia lip gloss

Photobucket
You know, I have a thing buying my hats at whole Foods market...and San Diego hat company makes great design and priced at a reasonable deal!!
Buy local and support local business is the least we can do!! ^^


Photobucket


Photobucket
Patterns can never be outdated, go have fun yourself!!


Photobucket
2009
Are you stocking up basic items for this Spring/Summer yet?!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...