Monday, January 31, 2011

Refuse to be Colorful!!

Ok,  unless I find an ensemble which doesn't seem to be a runway or street-way copy-cat, I'd give up the take on colorful path!! ^O^ I will leave those bright Pink + Purple, bright Orange, yellow.... combo. for everyone else to strut. 


Neutral, beige, black and gold colors seem to be an easy combination to dress myself up these days or simply wear them monochromatically!!

Photobucket
Reclaimed silver, sapphire, mink fur earrings. 

Photobucket
(No, I'd never wear my hair band OUT...only in the shower... ^^)


Maybe I can give a face-lift for my tassel earrings...... to be like...... 
(see below) 


Photobucket
Whowhatwear.com

It seems the VINTAGE take-on reaches its peak in this season!!


Photobucket
IT is time for some new home-furnishing.... Johnathan Adler

Photobucket
The top and button is either ruched or draped and both asymmetrical which can never be a boring look!


Photobucket
Ann Demuleumleester draw-string buckle pants

Photobucket
You'd never risk too much details for wearing monochromatic ensemble. 

Photobucket
Ps. to answer a fellow blog reader's question: 
How to cook bean curd and pork stir fir?
Cut bean curd as the thinnest stripes as possible which you will appreciate the fineness look and well-absorbent taste when you seasoning everything w/ soy sauce, chopped garlic, green onion, sesame oil, white pepper and little splash of cooking wine. 

Photobucket
Think RED for Valentine!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...