Monday, January 31, 2011

L'Heure du Cocktail

Last week I attended a cocktail party in Paris. As much as I would have loved to be swanning around the streets dreaming of fashion week, after a 4am wake up call and back to back meetings I was feeling far from glamorous, so getting ready was a rather rushed affair.
 Dress: Hobbs (limited edition). Suede Shoes with pink detailing: Manolo Blanhik.                  Pashmina/ Wrap: H&M

 Cream belted wrap coat: Oasis.

Sorry for the rubbish iPhone photos, but even when running out the door this dress had to be documented. I just adore the corset style, fold over detailing at the waist, which creates a lovely shape and balances the full skirt. The only downside is since the stiff tulle sown into the skirt is very stiff and weighs a tonne. Not quite 'Gypsie Weddings' dress, but as full as I would ever dare to go ;).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...