Thursday, October 14, 2010

Who am I?

Photobucket


It must be the weather that made me gone daft!! Suddenly I went for a BANG for my hair. It is not that I never get a bang but just I never had a bang w/ short hair. 

Hopefully it is not my another infatuation from runway look which I might regret tomorrow morning after I wake up!! 

Let's keep finger crossed~~ ^O^

I am still ME couple days ago~~
Photobucket


Photobucket

teal blue camisole, Marni coat 10A, Mphosis Bermuda shorts w/ asymmetrical fold in front, teal/red/beige stripes leggings w/ lace band, Proenza Shouler PS1 clutch, Elfi Altendorfer costume made vintage beads necklace, patent belt, Alexander Wang Abby sandal heels.

Photobucket


Today!!
Photobucket
 I wish I could say this is my another half....twin sister!!
:P

Photobucket
I have always wanted to pair a cardigan/cropped coat w/ this Michael Angel jersey dress the day I bought it. Just so I can wear them as a transitional outfit. 


Photobucket
Ashley Jones wore a brocade dress to Audi/Chopard Emmy Week Party.
(I believe it is the same pattern as my cropped jacket.)

Photobucket
Another look from magaschoni which is so inspiring to me.
Good news is that their collection made w/ intricate patterned fabric and notable cashmere is not so expensive at all.


Photobucket
The silk brocade jacket has sumptuous, luxury pattern/colors, which, luckily, perfectly update this now a past season Michael Angel dress (s/s 2010), 




Photobucket

Photobucket
w/ Karen Walker Milky pink sunglasses.... ^^
I am going to find more beaded embroidery for my half-done leggings.

Have fun w/ your DIY project.
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...