Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sur La Tete! (on the head)

Photobucket
This is what my "sur la Tete" means.... adorable giraffe HAT!

I love this giraffe knit hat and this is another thing "GO" to Italy w/ me.   
I even start wondering if all those knit and cotton blazer is useful there in Nov. I heard that it normally is still hot that you can wear t-shirt in late Oct.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It got its ear, horn (?) and tail. 
It is made in Peru from local women.
Those hats are simply cute, stylish (not from the runway point of view, of course.) which beyond its eminent functionality.

Photobucket

I altered this jumper's shoulder which originally is spaghetti strips on top but now is off-shoulder w/ elastic band. I thought it now looks sexier.

( PS. I did NOT go out w/ the hat under 89 degree F.  lol)
Photobucket
I still try to figure out if this hair is a DO for me. lol


What's next?
Photobucket
Halloween Party~~

Waiting for fall~
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...