Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vintage Beads Necklace by Elfi Altendor!

Photobucket
I could never get enough of this green/jade color. 

Photobucket
"Paris" Vintage Acrylic beads, Lucite and Italian glass beads, Sterling silver cable chain and ball magnet clasp!

The exquisite necklace and earrings are handcrafted by my beloved costume jewelry designer: Elfi Altendorfer.  Soon she will travel back to her hometown: Austria and couple other Europe countries for her jewelry show.  Therefore, I had to visit her and her "gorgeous pieces" before she is gone for a while. 

No, I can't wait for her coming-back and I am glad I didn't!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Ah~ the backdrop painting is at some marketplace in Venice~~ Soon I will be there!!^O^


Where would be your next vacation destination?
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...