Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bring "IT" on!

I love prints just as much as I love to mix prints/patterns all sorts in one outfit.

Fear not, be stout!! I have The Leopard Print, the embroidery Pattern, the Quilt, the patched Ruffle and the studs all work harmony together!

 Photobucket
All the rich texture/prints in subtle color palette.  


My ODJ 

1. Top:
  •  SportMax short sleeve patched ruffle blouse
  • Vintage find: contemporary sport-wear of Millard Fillmore quilted jacket: altered as cropped/puffy-sleeves 
  • no brand Silver embroidery bustier
2. Bottom:
Dolce&Gabbana leopard print pencil skirt

3. Accessory:
Betsy Johnson pearl earring w/ checkered bow
Chanel 10A Rouge/orange 226 reissue

4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin 09' studded booties

Photobucket
Finally I break into this CL studded booties that it no long "bites" my toes!!

Photobucket
I always find a way to maximize the wear for every single piece in my wardrobe. 

Photobucket
I'd like to carry this 226 Chanel reissue as a clutch.

Photobucket
I have almost done decoration of my house for Halloween party and I have also came up w/ a "character" for my costume. ^^ 
Can't wait for the party comes!

Have you decided a character for Halloween yet?
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...