Thursday, September 16, 2010

Making a Statement !


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday is no longer my busiest day in a week, kids' extra-curriculum activities are spread out from Monday throu. Friday. Still, I have to drive back and forth between kids' classes and home all afternoon.  Therefore, recently I found myself totally neglecting the hanging sign " REMOVE THY SHOES" above our entrance and rushing in and out of the house w/ shoes on.

Now I certainly have to mop/vacuum our floor more frequently than usual.

Photobucket
Yeah, it is just too much trouble to buckle and unbuckle my shoes everytime I enter the house. 

Photobucket


My ODJ.


1. CNC costume national black dress w/ ruffle and deep V in the back
2. Theory mauve/ green suede blazer (Second hand find last year)


3. Accessory:
Sonia Rykiel Swarovski crystal Owl brooch as necklace
Some brand crystal tassel necklace
URBN Croc embossed belt w/ bow
Proenza Shouler PS1 clutch in mustard yellow


4. Shoes:
Pierre Hardy platform Sandal in olive/gray/black

Photobucket

I feel that Pierre Hardy Sandal is almost too chunky for this dress (although, thank to its ruffle at side and back for more voluminous details) so I stack necklaces and thick suede blazer to balance the whole look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My NEW acquisition. 
Photobucket
I am really fond of this mixed colors in green/tan/purple/lightly yellow and that touch of buckle vignette. 

Photobucket
MANOLO BLAHNIK WATER SNAKE SKIN in tan/green D'ORSAY Tonodo LOW pump. 
(mixed colors in tan and purple can be ordered From NM catalogue while Barney has different shades in natural and navy)

Photobucket
Super LOW and Super HIGH heels for this A/W 2010 --- CHECK ^O^!!


Now I have to run again..... kids' Chinese and Piano lesson taken over the entire afternoon and I get to do window shopping at Downtown Los Gatos. 


Have a fun evening. 
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...