Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spicy Woman!!

I can't live a day w/o chili sauce to go w/ my meal ..... so I definitely deserve the title of Spicy Woman!! lol 

Photobucket
They are great for cooking or as dipping sauce!

Photobucket
This is how much chili sauce I ate along w/ my noodle soup for lunch......Chili dry fish w/ black bean curd, Thai chili sauce and Chili Garlic sauce.
~~~ All we want is HOT HOT~~~ ^O^


Didn't I tell you that I had all my food pre-prepared yesterday and they are ready to go IN the pan anytime?! Well, most of them!!


But obviously, I can't pre-prepare my Tonkatsu until the min. before dinner time.


Photobucket
Flour, beaten egg, Panko bread crumbs, can't mess up the order!!

Photobucket
Ta da~ 

Photobucket
Those are dinner of the day! 
That red soup is Kimchi spicy beef w/ toufu pot...... yeah, spicy food for dinner too!!

I had to cut Tonkatsu into pieces for my kids and they love dipping broccoli into that roasted sesame salad dressing...... so I guess dressing or sauces or spices plays a big role in the dishes for my family! ^O^


Speaking of food preparation, you know, refrigerators,  microwave oven, coffee maker, food processor, and dish washers really emancipated us from much of the drudgery of meal preparation and afterward cleanup.  Let alone those so-called small "kitchen Gadgets" for peeling/crushing garlic, for extracting seed out of cherries....etc. are really helpful in certain situation.  Take me for instance, imaging w/o the extracting cherry seed gadgets, how many seeds I have to take out for all my 3 children when they eating along and the triple speed that I have to train my teeth and tongue to do the job before they all reach out for the next one!! ^O^ Therefore, thanks to the inventor who came up w/ it especially it really works~~ AMAZING!!


It took me 20 mins to cook for myself a lunch and an hour to assemble 4 dishes for family dinner.......... how about this morning!?


Photobucket
We all woke up around 7:30 AM for kids' dental appointment at 8:30 AM. 
zzzzzzz....... sleepy bed head~

Photobucket
Niel, Abby and Ilona (in the next room) take over the entire dental clinic this morning~ lol


Photobucket
Photobucket
Ah, that's why they can really sit on the exam chair -- watch
Sponge Bob - Square Pants on the ceiling!


Photobucket
So after hour and a half, we are OUT the dental office ......


My ODJ. 


1. Top:

  • Sequin tank (gift from Pei)
  • Inochi Fox fur w/ collar vest 

2. Bottom:
techno metallic charcoal skirt w/ drawstring


3. Accessory:

  • Chanel Hawaii LTD metallic silver timeless clutch
  • pink sparkle loose leggings
  • J crew mustard green studs belt

4. Shoes:
Boss Orange 3 tons mary-jane platform


Going up to the city tomorrow~
Have a good nite sleep!


xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...