Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The hunting of RED Chanels!!!

Photobucket
Patent Classic medium (L) and Patent Reissue Large w/ Ruthenium chain (R). 

Photobucket
$3700 (L) and $3400 (R)!! @@ 

They both are still TOO small for my mom's needs!

Photobucket
They are equally pretty but depends on how you dress up w/ them. 

Photobucket
$3500 Classic Jumbo in Dark RED; the color didn't come up right. 
It is, in fact, darker than the picture shown here. 

Photobucket
Caviar classic jumbo is my MOM's first choice but I have to figure out if she likes this DARK red!!!

Chanel's new collection did little to revive my waning interest in buying those insanely priced RED bags. Even if I do, it is for my MOM. :P 

Where I have been?

Hermes!!!!
 
I don't know what got into me that I was drawn by the pattern of horses' print in camouflage colors so much.  
Photobucket

ON me on Saturday.

1. Top:
(inside layer) Lilith checked apron cover-up w/ pockets
Max Co. reversible two colored tank sweater
No brand taupe long sweater vest

2. Bottom: 
Lilith Graham Tartan slacks w/ pockets

3. Accessory:
Elfi Altendorfer's purple crystal necklace
Chanel Rodeo Drive large tote in Perforated leather 08' 

4. Shoes:
Michael Kors eyelet oxford lace-up boots w/ velvet ribbon tie

Photobucket
In the city, you can always pile on clothes layer by layer and skip the jacket if you forgot!

Photobucket
What's so interesting about the pants is that it has side buttons and you can leave it for big voluminous look or button it up.
Plus, the classic tartan prints and color allow me to wear it all year around in the bay area. ^^

Photobucket
 200 million fragments tweed jacket
Anne Valerie Hash Pink/taupe brogues
Lilith no toe socks
Chanel mini black caviar flap
Reversal wearing Max Co. tank sweater.

In the suburban of North Cal. layering is not required in the current season but jacket is always great to have in hand for keeping-you-warm in the supermarket and looking-stylish when you are out.

Have fun the rest of summer.
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...