Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Work it Out: Installment deux

I am not a morning person. I am not even a day person. If left to my own devices I would lead the life of a vampire and only wake up at sunset. So getting up 5 mins early this morning was tough... but a promise, is a promise. So many of you requested work outfits of the day, so here goes. I hope you enjoy my blurry eyed photos :).

Dress Zara (2 years ago - as you can see it creases like crazy, but I love the colour and shape), scarf Zara (current season), Watch Dior, Bracelet (one of Lorraine Stanick's necklaces looped over about 5 times).
A silk scarf is such a lovely way to add a little colour and texture to an outfit. They don't have to be expensive either! Plus, if I get bored of it throughout the day I tie it around a handle on my bag and create a fun accessory.

What are your thoughts on silk scarves? A little granny and prim or fun? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...