Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Improvisation!

When I was in Taipei, I saw this TOY "TAKEN" which is kind of an inspiration from Lego. It is a very light piece of metal which has "+" and "-" at two ends for you to connect pieces altogether w/ screws. 

Photobucket
This is so amazingly big IRL. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Or you can buy a pre-designed package to build home decor./accessory. 

You can also make a statement accessory out of this piece of metal by yourself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After half an hour, Ilona didn't build anything at all but she just loved it so much!! ^^


Photobucket
Am I being lazy that I only carry these 3 bags or is it my hair style that makes me feel so MAN these days...  :P


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think I might be able to have some fun w/ the side buckles !!


Photobucket


My ODJ. 


1. Top:

  • ZARA pink tank
  •  For Joseph slate/gray leather vest
  • black sheer vest

2. Bottom:
Ann Demeulemeester cotton legging/casual pants w/ side buckles
3. Accessory: 

  • Fallon spike necklace
  • cocktail ring
  • Alexander Wang gray Rocco Duffel bag
  • Chanel 09' CC/Camellia scarf

4. Shoes: YSL 09' runway elastic heels 

Photobucket

Go ZZZzzzzz.........zzzzZZZZ 


Have a good Wed. !!
xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...