Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Work it Out: Installment tres

Another hot day, another summer dress converted to workwear. I have had this French Connection dress for a while, never thinking it was special enough I didn't put it to much use. However, today I actually had compliments from three different girls at work, so I guess it is something nice and different!

Do you ever do that? Buy something and let it hang in your wardrobe for months/ years and then rediscover its potential.
Dress: French Connection (about 2 years ago). Cardigan: M&S, I have these in so many different colours, love them! Belt: Miss Selfridge (I think).
 Although I'm not a great fan of stripes (esp. horizontal), the shape of the top is flattering and form fitting, while the A-Line diagonal stripes on the skirt skim over any bumps ;).
What do we think of stripes? Sexy sailor or Dennis the Menace? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...