Monday, July 5, 2010

Vignette!

This is a very gray-ish lace n' pleat dress I bought at Jakarta. Mother-in-law thinks this dress looks somewhat dirty for its undeclared color whereas I adore "Her" urban yet elegant look. ^^ Especially those vignette of spiral laces and pleats all over the dress make it so "vintage" to me!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
By the way, this is the sample pair I bought yesterday from Carmel. 
I got a special deal from the owner (again) as 1) it is a sample pair which doesn't have zippers 2) the last one and fits me. 


Photobucket
As far as the style is concerned, I'd think it is a Cow Boy boots except it's made of delicate cloth n' embroidery. 


My ODJ. 


1. Top:

  • grayish dress w/ lace n' pleats
  • blue tassel n' crochet vest

2. Accessory:

  • ivory w/ gold crochet shawl 
  • Chanel pearl necklace w/ multiple crystals 09'
  • Chanel black caviar mini flap w/ SHW


3. Shoes:
Turkish made cow boy boots 


Photobucket


Photobucket
(Pardon me if you can see mosquito bites here and there on my legs. lol)


Photobucket
I didn't plan to pair this dress w/ cow boy boots but now I like this effortless sense of style a lot!! ^O^


I was browsing WWD mag. the other day and love the "urban-professional" look of this middle sheer dress w/ fur.  It is pure coincidence that I had similar ensemble today. 

Photobucket
Fall trend.... never get tired of pur...rrr...... oh, no, I mean FUR! ^^


Photobucket
I always grab either fitness or yoga mag. altogether w/ fashion mag. (that's my new Bally Ladonda-N pink prochette gifted from my mom from Czech Republic )


Photobucket
Speaking of Bally, those are the look I mean by urban professional. You still can wear them to work or to lounge afterward....sexy and fun!!




Photobucket
How about animal print for this fall too?!!




Photobucket
Seriously, I think I need to wear something more serious than urban chic look...:P 


How about Givenchy pre-fall sequins tank w/ CL Bianca for a special occasion?


Have a good week. 


xoxo Rachel 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...