Monday, July 5, 2010

Carmel by the sea and beyond!


Photobucket

Finally we vanquished the reverting of day and night but still woke up around 6 AM in the morning. That's not too bad at all since we headed down to Carmel beach as early as 8 AM to avoid the holiday traffic. 

Photobucket
 Clean and purity.

Photobucket
Ignorant of me that I never saw a "brownish-ivory" sea lion before!!  :P 

However, the weather is either unexpectedly colder or we just are not adjusted ourselves back to the temperature from the much warmth Asia, I felt rather chill by the ocean.  I put on all the clothes I can possibly find in the car but that doesn't seem to warm me up at all.  That doesn't matter!! Luckily, I was able to indulging myself with the ocean view and imaging myself as a pretty "jelly fish"!!! lol

Photobucket
The Minnetonka boot is a great choice when I want to walk in the sand while keeping my feet tidy at the same time!! No sand, no fuss!!

My yesterday's outfit. 


1. Top:

  • free people cami. 
  • blue crochet vest
  • Pink distressed/shredded lace hooded jacket
  • J Crew big collar trench coat

2. Bottom:
generic jeans shorts
3. Accessory: 

  • Karen Walker Gee Gee milky pink sunglasses
  • Louis Vuitton hoop earrings w/ dangled charms

4. Shoes:
Minnetonka tassel brown boots 

Photobucket
Somehow the J Crew big collar trench made me look like that big head of jelly fish.....lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think kids and I enjoyed the beach more than DH does......this is the proof!!  He took pictures of me and kept jackets for us...while we don't need them!! hahahaha....  He is so not a fashionable dude here!!

Photobucket
I love the pearly, fine sand very much except the fishy smell of Algae. :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
We had fun at the beach/Carmel by the sea and enjoyed a nice sunny afternoon lunch at its downtown on Sunday.

Photobucket
Photobucket
LE St. Tropez restaurant is a southern French style of cuisine and they have books "Tin Tin" for kids w/ kids' menu at back of the book. My kids love reading stories about Tin Tin and all of a sudden, Southern France is no longer that indifferent to them!! ^^

Photobucket
 Artichoke packed high in anti-oxident, so eat it up,!!!

Photobucket
I love this intricate print on this cardigan.... another wardrobe much-have all year round! 



Guess what else I found in Carmel?!! 

Pretty jewel-embellished and embroidery boots made from Turkey! They made out of leather or embroidery clothes which they mainly use on garment and purse. They first die the cloth w/o foreseeing the final result of the die, and then they wrap the cloth and glue them onto the leather of boots. The cloth is one of a kind and so do those boots. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



They definitely are eye-catching boots and guess which pair I bought!!? @@

Have a good extra holiday!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...