Friday, July 16, 2010

One Shoulder.... A DO tis' fall!!

I think I always love the idea of looking sexy in One Shouldered blouse/tonic/dress......as I wore ONE altered from Vintage Christian Dior to Vegas w/ my gals couple years ago.

And I kept 3 pieces in my wardrobe whenever I need them from year to year.

I was searching my blog and amazingly, I didn't realize that I have been wearing SO MANY clothes until today... ^^ But of course, I donate them year by year to keep the still growing numbers of clothes/accessories manageable.

Photobucket



Photobucket


My ODJ. 


1. Top:

  1. Some brand one-shoulder roses ruffle blouse
  2. 20000000 fragments tweed jacket w/ pearly charms all over

2. Bottom:
HM jean legging in washed white color (I think this pair is the same as my friend, YU's)


3. Accessory:

  1. Some brand ruffle jean belt w/ leather ties
  2. Some brand blue laser-cut earrings
  3. Chanel black matte white reissue

4. Shoes:
Chanel 09' mesh w/ bow booties 


I should keep track the times I wore this 200million fragments tweed jacket.... it is not cheap but definitely not as pricy as Chanel's!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think finally I can see my BUTT..... CURve ~~~~ lol. 
It is all worth the sweats over Yoga and TRX classes. 


PS. 
1). I guess I won't be shedding that $300 for Yoji's sneakers since majority think it is a NO. 
Thanks to you all!!

2). Another thing is.... I placed an order through Shopbop yesterday and realizes that I didn't input the extra 20% CODE..... to get additional discount. Oh, that's a real bummer.  Hopefully their customer service can still honer me when I call them up tomorrow!!

3). Someone asked me how did I blow my hair every morning to make them "well-tamed" in that embarrassing length,.. give me some time and I shall show you my tools again! ^^

Did you work-out your butt today?!!
Have a good day. 
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...