Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sheer and Crab!!

No, they are not related to each other at all!


Aren't these Ted Baker little coin purse w/ snap-closure cute or what!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the little CRAB I was talking about! A cooked one! ^O^


I never thought a sheered dress/cover-up could make this military look so macho yet fun at the same time.  Those sheered dresses/cover-ups are so versatile.  I had a red sheered dress from Y-3 runway, but I always wanted one w/ buttons all the way down like this. :)............... I am blathering here..... hah.........

Photobucket



Photobucket
I personally think a sheered something or even a veil kind accessory can be a wardrobe essential if you know how to style them!!
pic. source 裝苑

My ODJ.
Photobucket
Here I piled up 4 necklaces, vintage silver chain, Fallon spike necklace, mini brass disc (Anthro.) and Flying Lizard Design turquoise.

Photobucket

Photobucket
1. Top: 
  • Lilith polk dot sheered dress
  • Vince box-shaped shirt
2. Bottom: Dolce Vita jeans legging w/ holes
3. Accessory: 
above.
Chanel 08' large Rodeo Drive tote in perforated style
4. Shoes:
09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels

Photobucket

Photobucket
I deliberately mis-placed the buttons on the dress to create drapes.

Photobucket
Now, are you convinced to get yourself a sheered dress!? ^O^

Tomorrow we are cooking beef noodle soup... Stay tuned!!
Please don't forget the GIVEAWAY..........

xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...