Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Rave of Digital Print .... in High Fashion!!

I bought Digital printed modal short sleeve oversized T-Shirt dress from Michael Angel. All of his design is so wearable!! 



This is the T-shirt dress I bought. Emily print 18. 

MODTV Michael Angel Spring 2010

You know what Digital Print is?? 
Ans: Digital printing is very similar to the laser printer that we all use at home.  But it is faster n' cheaper than screen print which use patterns to do layer by layer printing. Digital printing also gives the designers more freedom.  They are able to come up with a lot more patterns and designs because it is so cheap and easy to do. 

Digital printing is one of Roberto Cavalli's new invention. There are a lot of designers who uses digital print technique the past couple years such as Stella McCartney, Basso and Brooke..just to name a few here.


The result look on clothes: The colors, even on a single dress, were so varied as to defy description. The more closely one looked, the more gradations one saw. The contrasting patterns and colors gave each piece a unique feel, and the patterns seemed to undulate as the models walked...(complete article: The Independent:Fashion)


Today, I wore that gifted tank from Michael Angel!!! ^O^
SIDE NOTE: I had a difficulty placing my order online couple weeks ago but their customer service did an awesome job.  They surprises me by sending me another digital print t-shirt as a gift along with my original order!!! Happy...happy... me... happy as a cow ~~  hee....


My ODJ.

1. Top: 
  • white tank underneath
  • Michael Angel digital print tank 
  • Helmut Lang cropped asymmetrical leather jacket
2. Bottom:
BCBG leather skirt
3. Accessory:
Diesel white w/ mesh suspender
Chanel two tone tights
A. Wang rococo duffel bag
Hermes white CDC, nomad watch w/ orange belt
4. Shoes: Givenchy wedge booties w/ chain 09'



Thanks to Cathy who took pictures for me at her house....where the only un-cluttered spot is "the front entrance"...hahahahahaha... Sorry, Cathy!! :P

You can tell the color is so saturated...so vibrant!!


Then I play w/ that t-shirt dress I bought....as a scarf... I think it is very pretty!! ^O^


Ah..hope it is sunny n' clear tomorrow so we can go up to SF city!! keep finger crossed!!

Have a nice Day...xoxo Rachel
 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...