Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Proenza Schouler Runway 09' Heels + Neon PInk Pencil Skirt = Party Queen!!

My friend, Cathy bought the very same necklace from Fallon as me. However, we didn't tell the differences until today she brought hers over. She bought it from Shopbop.com and I bought it at Barneys. It is obviously that hers has bigger cross, clasp, brass cone.....than mine!! I would say I adore mine since it is just more subtle in sizes!! We joked that Cathy has longer torso than I do so she needs something "chunkier" on her frame!! haha...



 c



You can tell that left one has bigger cross than the right one. We are wondering how come they are so different but made by the same company for the SAME THING!!!!



My ODJ!!
1. Top:
  • turtle neck top
  • Splendid top
  • Kay Park Gray blazer w/ shoulder details
2. Bottom: Wesc neon pink pencil skirt
3. Accessory: 
  • Heidi Dew heirloom ring
  • J Crew diamond necklace
  • some necklace from my Dad
  • Steven Madden for Steve belt
  • Gray/charcoal tights
4. Shoes: Proenza Schouler platform cap toe heels 09'
5. Bag: Alexander Wang 09' gray Coco Duffel bag in leather





Thanks to my friend, Cathy, who has been so supportive to me in everything, my post, my outfit, and help feeding my kids when I am doing my posts!! haha.. 



Cathy gave me this Neon Pink skirt which couldn't fit her."NOW-she is at my house and we are going to take kids and my parents for a window shopping in a minute" .... oh, just in time so I instantly took off my Hudson jeans and wear IT instead!! lol






I am so happy that I work everything in Gray from my wardrobe!!


I am a mannequin again. 
 



Love the side look of the Proenza Shouler heels!!!






Aww... both of us are amzed that the skirt works, ....I mean the whole outfit came out unexpected fun!!! :)
What do you think, girls??!!!  :)

Gotta GO n' have a great evening!!!!!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...