Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fabulous Looking of Two things: Fur Vest + Givenchy Wedge Boots!



Not just couple of my friends can't stand my back view of a horizontal line hair-do, now even I can't stand it either. The winter clothes made the short bob look so fussy w/ the turtle-neck, fur, .... around the neck. I guess that's why some hair stylists would not suggest having short hair for winter......


The problem of keeping a shoulder length hair-do is that I have to trim it more often or to let my friends nag for 6 months to let the hair grow to a longer mid-length instead!! Either way, it is like pain in the a**! :P So finally, I went back to my stylist for a proper restyle of my hair. ... hum.... it looks more voluminousness!!! 


As usual, I always get new hair product to properly maintain my new hair-do every time!!


The Shu Uemura hair Mask!
 


Lift gel for volume and Thermal spray for heat resistant when flat-ironing!! 

 I'll see how good is their product!! 






Black outfit is always looking chic no matter how you wear it!! :)


Nothing new except the DIY necklace, BR gold studs belt and Givenchy wedge boots w/ chains. 
Accessories really play a big role on updating any outfit effortlessly!




My ODJ.


1. Top: 
Bailey 44 black asymmetrical cut n' ruched shirt
et Vous rabbit fur vest
2. Bottom: Ksubi spray on jeans
3. Accessory: 
DIY multi-chained nacklace
BR gold studs belt
Heidi Dau's massive crystal ring

Chanel 08' Rodeo drive large tote
4. Shoes: Givenchy wedge boots w/ chains



I need to pack but I heard that it is still quite warm down LA...what should I pack w/ me? shorts? Tanks? Hum......



haha.. stay tuned!!!!  Tomorrow I am going to wear something like THIS! But w/ a lot less $$$$$!!


Ok, make sure you check out my blog as I definitely will update it  during Thanksgiving holidays as I updated the blog even when I was in Paris, didn't I!!! ^O^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...