Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Diary!







 




Sometimes a random thought embraces in life is a good thing!! Maybe when we muse on something randomly, we also realized what's really important in our life!!


On Sunday, I read Princess & Frog Disney story to Niel and Abby and really liked it. (What's really important to Tiara is that her parents wants her to know that they love her very much and hope she would find true love instead of opening a restaurant which also mislead her in her life.) I love the sentimental meaning behind the story, love the seem-to-be fairy tale cartoon lightened me/an adult up. For the life of me, I have now seem to be a perfect one but there is always challenges and bigger responsibilities to come in the future.  I try to balance the pursuit of my passion for fashion, keep up w/ acting classes for whatever the reason is as well as focus on taking good care of my family, paying attention to my kids' education, there is always a necessary to balance everything that happens in my life!!


Oh... I guess you must be wondering how could I analyze a fairy tale Disney story in such a depth!! haha.... I don't know, maybe it is good indication of me being so sentimental w/ almost every little detail and also being so "careless" w/ every other thing that seems couldn't bother me at all!!!


Oh, life is just much more complicated when you have children!! :)




So here is my Thanks to my dear friend, Isabel, who talks me into not buying a brand new piano!! Instead, DH and I found Rippen upright piano made in Holland w/ Germany mechanic parts on Craglists. I love the wood grain and kids play it every since we move it in the house!!



My family room seems even more harmonic w/ a piano there. :P








I found this huge rose pin/clip in Anthropologie and it did a great job of make-over for my LV black monogram clutch/wallet.





My ODJ


1. Top: 
  • M mission dress
  • two toned cardigan
  • wool blend vest coat
2. Bottom: H&M gray leggings

3. Accessory:
  • H&M floral scarf
  • BR brass studs belt
  • Louis Vuitton black mini monogram runway clutch 06'
Rose pin/clip from Anthro. 
4. Shoes: YSL 09' fall runway booties




I think I just realized that I love flowers very much!!





My 08' Chanel pink camellia earrings.





My 08' Chanel tulle sandal heels!



Then I was checking out Chanel which I almost forgot all about this season... trying to stay away from buying more bags. :P I found that I have ONE thing that would ignite my love for Chanel again!! The crock platform heels... I don't think I would want a pair of Chanel crock heels but maybe the rest of the runway look would fit in my wardrobe!!! hahaha....








Both are Black ones!





White ones. 



Mine from Max Mara. I bought them in June but be patient, soon I will be able to rock them in 2010!!! ^O^

Oh, count down to Thanksgiving and more food in LA!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...