Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not Miu Miu booties. Givenchy it is!!!!

I had to jump out of bed literally when I just realized that new boots of mine is Givenchy instead of Miu Miu I stated on my earlier post.

Well, it is impossible for me to make such mistake but I guess w/ in-laws visiting, even I couldn't keep my mind clear anymore!!



Rachel (Mom): What did you say, sweetheart?

Ilona: "Mom!! Don't blame the fault on others!!"

Rachel (mom): Oh, Ok, I admitted it.
I bought too many pair of boots this season and I should stop!! :P



Let's give this edgy boots a closer look again! :)


Since when I started to lay my eyes on WEDGE booties when I don't even like wedge that much at the beginning!! lol

Rachel (mom): See? Fashion is a crime and I don't even know when I committed. haha......

Ilona: Mom!! What I just said!!

Rachel (mom): Ok, ok, dear!! I shouldn't spend so much time reading those fashion magazine!! :P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...