Friday, September 25, 2009

BusyBee -- The Outfit and The Life!!

Yesterday I bumped into Yu in the supermarket. I was joking w/ her that why would she carry Hermes Lindy to do grocery shopping!!!!he he ...

Of course I saw her all dressed up and must have gone somewhere fancy for lunch. Indeed, she had a lunch meeting w/ her another group of gals. :) I love her almost mono-toned simple outfit paired w/ color-pop yellow Lindy and eye-catching CL heels from s/s.


I like Yu's necklace who bought in Paris but I am not so fond of that double strings wearing w/ huge pearl right in the middle of her throat!! ha ha ha....
(Don't be mad at me, Yu!!:P)


H&M denim inspired leggings w/ CL pumps.

I, dressed as usual, busy and colorful outfit no matter do I have a lunch date or not!! :P One blog reader "Dos3n" had this very same Jean Paul Gautier dress as mine so I think I should just wear it once more to get some brain storm from each other!!!


I intended to make the dress work into fall.



1. TOP:
  • Jean Paul Gautier toile dress
  • Earl Jean tulle top
  • Max & Co. navy velvet coat/shirt
2. SHOES: Chloe brown boots
3. ACCESSORY:
  • Chloe orange sally 09 s/s
  • floral pin
Today.

I guess I was so inspired by Yu's simple outfit, I had the same mood of dressing up as simple as possible. So I said, how about the Maxi dress which I bought long ago but never get the chance to wear it.

My other friend, Isabel, said that she bought something similar (jersey t-shirt dress) from Alexander Wang around $150 the other day. I wonder how'd she pair it w/ since none of us are a huge fan of too slouchy look. Here is what I would wear mine!! :)






1. TOP:
  • American Vintage gray t-shirt dress
  • American Vintage baby blue long sleeves shirt
  • American Vintage baby blue layering tank
2. ACCESSORY:
  • Scarf bought in Canada
  • purple stones necklace from designer friend, Elfi Altendorfer!
  • Balenciaga Violet part-time 08
  • Purple belt from discovery store (second hand)
3. SHOES: Chloe brown boots






I like American Vintage simple sexy shirts a lot....I think, for me, the thinner fabric, the sexier, and the more relaxed look you'll get.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...