Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Shorts!!


Source: secondcitystyle

I bought Paul and Joe Sister ® shorts last week at Haynes st. in SF city.

Before that, I don't have any casual yet chic shorts to dress up w/. I wear whatever works as shorts but mainly is like a "secure" panties underneath my mini skirts. Now I am pretty happy w/ this shorts cause' I can dress it up w/ a blazer or even just dress it down w/ tanks and a pair of flip flops
for a kickback look.

You can't go wrong w/ a pair of right shorts in this summer!! Try any kind of sandals or gladiators, but make sure you got the right proportion of outfit from the top to the bottom!!

Finally I paired my ostrich skin Hermes belt w/ Chloe orange Sally together in my ensemble today. They are perfect w/ each other!! :)

My ODJ!

1. TOP:
  • coreylynncalter double layered tank w/ contrast trim
  • Trina Turk halter vest coat
2. BOTTOM: Paul & Joe ® Sister khaki shorts
3. SHOES: Stella Luna black patent gladiator heels
3. ACCESSORY:
  • Mini brass disc necklace (bought at Anthro.)
  • Fellon crystal/cross/beads/cones brass necklace
  • Batucada eco plastic bracelet
  • Hermes Ostrich skin belt w/ textured logo "H" buckle belt
  • Chloe orange Sally bag

I wore these two necklaces a LOT lately!! They are so chic, fun, and eye catching!! :)




iphoto's picture editing is fun and I love the backdrop of that tree.....almost like a panting!!


Ok, I think I might need to take it easy when doing Power Yoga. My thighs looks very toned but I don't want they to be too muscular!! lol



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...