Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The entries are coming thick and fast now...

Wow, I am so impressed by this girl's ingenuity! This is Vivian a.k.a PiggyVivs@Electryfying Beauty and she has modelled her tiara from tin foil...AND...it's in the shape of Australia! How good is that people??! Now that's what you call creativity. I am so pleased that the entries are starting to come in faster now and I must say that the competition is really tough, you girls are making it difficult for me to judge it. I will be adding a couple more items to the prize this weekend and will post on that when I get them.

Vivs has done a great job with her entry...for a closer look, go to http://electrifyingbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/08/entry-for-miss-world-contest-hosted-by.html.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...