Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!!

I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P

My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!!

The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!!



A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!!



Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227






That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf

The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin!!!


I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah....


I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell)


Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!!
Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...