Monday, August 31, 2009

Wedding Hair

Pretty much most of my waking moments are currently taken up by thinking about all the little details for my and Chris' wedding next August. I have sorted out alot of the big stuff like the venue, the band/DJ and the dress so my attention has now gone back to what I'm going to do with my hair/makeup on the big day. I have decided on a loose, tousled chignon for the ceremony like the following pics...
Like the pics, I want nice wavy wisps of hair framing my face coz I don't like any of the severe up do's that take about a whole can of hairspray to set them in place. I want to change my hair for the reception though, wearing it down, wavy and to one side to show off my strapless gown...something a bit like this...This pic was from a FOTD I did a while back. Obviously my hair would be professionally done so it would look alot tidier than my DIY job above.

I found some makeup inspiration in an unlikely place when I spotted the front cover of the Autumn/Winter Next Catalogue at my mum and dad's house. The makeuo look is just gorgeous and I would be so chuffed if I could achieve something like this for my wedding...


All the golden/brown/bronze tones in this pic are just so gorgeous but it's not too over the top...love it! I will have to try and look into this photo and try and find out who did the makeup and what they used...that task could be near impossible though!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...