Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Top 5 Liz Earle Products

First off, I think the Liz Earle range is a great organic, affordable line and particularly good for anyone who needs gentle products on their skin. I am going to count down my favourite products from this brand that I use on a regular basis and explain why I like them so much.


1) EyeBright Soothing Eye Lotion - This water consistency lotion is fantastic for refreshing my eyes after a long day in the office staring at a computer screen. It's also a life saver after a wild night out! It minimises bloodshot eyes and depuffs the eye area in general. It contains Witchhazel, Aloe Vera and Cornflower to help tone and cool your eyes. It's so refreshing and just makes me feel so much better when my eyes are all sleepy and itchy first thing in the morning.

2) Brightening Treatment - I'm always up for anything that brightens my skin and this mask is a great natural solution to perking your face up a bit. It contains white clays and camphor oil to put the radiance back into your skin. I apply it after I've used the Cleanse and Polish about once or twice a week. The clay also eliminates impurities in my skin a.k.a. spots!

3) Skin Repair Moisturiser (Dry/Sensitive) - I remember when I had my first and worst outbreak of Psoriasis on my face when I was 21. My dad very extremely ill in hospital and I got really bad Psoriasis from all the stress I was under. It's hereditary and lays dormant sometimes until you get rundown or stressed. Anyways, nothing I used soothed the dry skin and it was really starting to upset me. My mum saw a section on QVC (Cable) about Liz Earle products and how she developed them after suffering from a skin condition herself (eczema). I thought I would try this moisturiser to see if it would help and it did an amazing job of hydrating my skin and cleared up alot of the Psoriasis within 2 or 3 weeks. I was really happy with the result and found that by using this cream in the winter months when my skin can get very dry, it prevented another breakout and I haven't had another bad bout of it since. I would say the lighter version for normal skin would be better for the summer months and it's a great base for make-up too, it really sticks to this cream once applied. It contains Borage (a fatty acid), Vitamin E, Avocado and Echinacea.

4) Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Now I know I've harped on about this before but it really is a must have product if you want flawless skin and who doesn't??? It's a multi award winning product and there's good reasons for that. The cleanser itself is rich and thick and contains things like Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Vitamin E. You basically just slather on the cleanser, wet the muslin cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess water and then remove the cleanser from your face in circular motions with the cloth. It exfoliates your skin in a gentle way and gives the same results as micro dermabrasion. It baiscally refines the texture of your skin, gets rid of dry patches and redness and makes it incredibly smooth. I can't recommend this product enough!

5) Instant Boost Tonic - First off, this stuff smells divine, it's rose scented and non drying. It contains Vitamin E, Geranium and Aloe Vera. It's an amazing skin tonic to use after cleansing and really refreshes your skin. I love using it on holiday as it cools you down and makes your skin feel super clean without any dryness. It's one of those products that's just so lovely to use.
I think the overall thing that I love about these Liz Earle products is that when you use them, you really feel like you're doing something good for your skin. Because all the ingredients are organic, you can rest assured that you're not applying a load of chemicals onto your face.
You can only buy these products on the Liz Earle website or on the QVC tv channel/website.
If any US followers are interested in trying these products, I could possibly do a contest with a few gift sets to give away. Let me know if this is something you would like to enter.
Also, a short note on a contest that Lily Loves Lola (www.lilyloveslola.blogspot.com) is running at the moment...the prize is a bottle of St Moriz! Go check it out!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...