Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swap with LipstickRules a.k.a. Michelle

I got my swap stuff today Michelle! Yah! I love coming home to parcels! We decided to send eachother products that were exclusive to our countries so we could try out some new stuff we wouldn't normally have access to. Swapping is so much fun!

Unfortunately, the bronzer and blue eyeshadow got a bit damaged in the mail from Canada but I can easily sort that :)
So here's a quick rundown of what Michelle kindly sent me:

1) Quo Sun Kissed Bronzing powder

2)Quo Swirl Gloss in Tiger Tail

3) Quo Cooling Gel Shadow in Tundra

4)Joe Fresh Cheek Tint in Bronze

5) Joe Fresh Eyeshadow in Petrol

6) BonneBell LipLites in Cappuccino

7) Anabelle Eyeshadows in Suedine & 121

I will be trying these babies out asap and I'll let you know how I get on!

I sent my swap stuff to Michelle yesterday so you may see a post from her at the weekend about it. If you don't follow her blog, go check it out now, it's one of my faves! www.lipstickrules.blogspot.com.

Thanks for the goodies Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...