Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Knock Myself Out!!

This week I didn't sign up my kids for any camp activities....then I realized it is a big mistake.

I was totally knocked out by now around 10:30 PM after whole days activities including shopping, dinning at Santana Row w/ friends then came home to cook dinner and while DH took Abby for swimming class at 7:00 PM, I took Niel and Ilona to do Power Yoga. Of course, I don't have to watch Niel and Ilona when doing yoga, I finally have a piece of quite moment all by myself.

I was still trying to level the exhaustion down by doing Power yoga in the evening, but I'm no superwoman, I am going to call it a day!! lol

Kids stop by lululemon at Santana Row where I once shopped for yoga suit. They remember back of the store has a small area full of toys, book and some pretend custome.


We dined at The village and when the receptionist asked how many of us, I feel kinda of embarrassed to tell him that we have 3 adults and 6 kids. I assume most restaurant won't expect this many kids unless it is a kid's party!! haha......

Waiting for mommy friends and kid's arrival for lunch at The Village!!


I love the causal jeans of Cathy today!


MY ODJ.

Cathy, me and my other friend, Irene all got this very same sunglasses from Chloe.



1. TOP:
  • Max & Co. black dress
  • Y-3 runway red sheer dress
  • Y-3 runway wrinkled shrug
2. SHOES: Y-3 black sneakers
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Puma red hat
  • Chloe sunglasses
  • mini brass disc necklace from Anthro.
  • One side of brass earrings from Betsy Johnson
  • Chanel 09 cruise matte white reissue 227



Sisters!!


Hi, I am Ilona, and I am going to be 2 next week!!


Dress up for a whole family is big task...I don't know how Angelina Jolie does for all 6 of her kids. :) I guess nanny would be very helpful for sure!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...